Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an IT Support for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: IT Support
Location(s): Franklin, TN (onsite)
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 4 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivers professional activities in the IT Support job family with a focus on IT Services.
- Develops effective relationships with business units, divisions, or groups of users.
- Ensures required IT services are identified, developed, and supported to the satisfaction of the business unit/division.
- Provides support and maintains service level agreements.
- Applies standard techniques and procedures to routine instructions that require professional knowledge in specialist areas.
- Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review.
- 2 years IT support experience
- Updating Asset Management systems
- Testing Equipment
- Troubleshooting hardware and software
- Ticketing system tracking
- Remote phone support
- Customer Service
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209381
Publish Date: 16 Nov 2022