Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: IT Service Desk Support
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 12 months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: MGutierrez@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 187757 or Click the Apply Button.
The primary function of this position is to provide personalized service to Business Partners by identifying source of customer technology-related problems and providing a resolution. They should have a strong technical understanding of the various hardware and software.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
In each of the levels of the Desktop Support Family the analyst will:
- Determine the appropriate course of action within the incident management process (ITIL).
- Works under limited supervision on non-routine, moderately technical assignments.
- Regularly use judgment in work assignments and decision making that affect operations.
- Provide a solution to technology related problems, issues and questions, or escalate them to the appropriate support areas.
- Utilize and update knowledgebase
- Follow-up on existing issues to ensure satisfactory and timely customer resolution (incident closure)
- Update and close ServiceOne tickets for work being performed.
- Maintain technical/professional knowledge by reviewing publications, establishing personal networks, attending training.
- Required to work at various locations during storm restoration efforts
- 3 years of IT related or desktop support experience.
- Strong focus on customer care.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving techniques and listening skills.
- Ability to perform email administration, remote control, and server data restorations for routine calls.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain focus in an environment with frequent interruptions.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Windows operating systems, and basic networking skills.
- Ability to analyze and repair hardware related issues on desktop and laptop computers.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-187757
Publish Date: 21 Dec 2021