Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a IT Security Specialist for a contract opening with one of our largest clients in Detroit, MI/ REMOTE!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
IT Security Specialist
- Work directly with the customers, third parties, and other internal departments and organizations to facilitate information security risk analysis and risk management processes and to identify acceptable levels of residual risk.
- Conduct business impact analysis to ensure resources are adequately protected with proper security measures.
- Analyze security analysis reports for security vulnerabilities and recommends feasible and appropriate options.
- Create, disseminate, and update documentation of identified information security risks and controls.
- Check existing accounts and data access permission requests against documented authorizations.
- Assist in the data classification process. Develop and generate reports.
- Assist/perform security assessments and performs security attestations.
- Participate in security investigations and compliance reviews as requested.
- Monitor multiple logs across diverse platforms to uncover specific activities as they occur from platform to platform.
- Consult with clients on security violations. Coordinate all IT internal and external assessment components.
- 2 + year Risk management
- 2 + years Information Security
- 2 + years Information Technology
- Audit or compliance experience
- Microsoft office
- Consulting experience
- Oher certification Education/Certifications – Include: • Bachelors
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204594
Publish Date: 26 Jul 2022