Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for an IT Security Specialist for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position.
Role Title: IT Security Specialist
Duration: 6+ Months (CTH)
The EIS Compliance/Governance Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the responsibilities of executing the security framework compliance/governance activities and requirements for The Company. The Analyst will promote ongoing corporate awareness and maintain tracking and reporting for security policies, standards, processes, and control implementation to confirm they are implemented, monitored, and effectively maintained against compliance of the security framework. Day-to-day responsibilities will also include documenting adherence to governance requirements across policies/standards, procedures, controls, compliance, training and awareness, and preparing metrics/KPIs and reporting materials. This role will report to the EIS ESF Manager.
- Assist in the security framework control scoping, evidence collection, control testing and corrective action planning collaboratively across Company Entities
- Maintain a consistent and organized approach to tracking compliance requirements within the enterprise GRC technology solution
- Develop and track mitigation plan status with control owners cross-functionally
- Develop necessary reports and presentations collaboratively
- Perform ongoing analysis and monitoring of critical the security framework requirements to detect potential issues with compliance
- Assist in coordinating the enterprise-wide activities across key stakeholders and entities
- Participate and provide support during audits, assessments or other required third-party reviews
- Support initiatives/projects
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in Information Security, IT general controls, IT compliance, IT Assessments and/or IT audit experience as well as knowledge and understanding of governance, risk, compliance
- Knowledge of security and risk frameworks, standards, best practices (e.g., HITRUST CSF, NIST CSF, ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT)
- Self-starter with effective written and verbal communication skills along with strong critical thinking skill
- Knowledge of security and risk frameworks, standards, best practices (e.g., HITRUST CSF, NIST CSF, ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT) preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of governance, risk, compliance technology tools, solutions, and trends to improve work results.
- Knowledge and understanding of the healthcare industry preferred
- Experience working with and/or implementing Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) solutions (e.g., MetricStream, Archer).
- Experience working with audit firms is desired but not required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to tailor communication style to the audience at hand.
- Experience in coordination and execution of the audit lifecycle, including evidence collection, review, observation tracking, management response collection and auditor relations and communication.
- Strong demonstration of problem-solving and decision-making ability.
- Experience working on testing of IT controls across systems, databases, applications and operating systems.
- Strong ability to frame and deliver messages based on experience and level of the listener.
- Strong critical thinking skills to actively pursue opportunities to develop and implement solutions to solve work problems. Must be able to solve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure with a highly professional demeanor.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to adjust to changing priorities while multitasking effectively.
- Self-directed and works with minimal guidance. Proactively seeks guidance when needed.
- Undergraduate university degree (4-year) required.
- Masters (e.g., MBA, MSIS, MIS, etc.) degree preferred but not required.
- Five (5) years of combined IT experience to include two (2) years IT security work
- Experience in Information Security, IT general controls, IT compliance, IT assessments and/or IT audit experience.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CISA, CPA/CA, CISM or other equivalent professional certification preferred but not required.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-231078
Publish Date: 15 Sep 2023