Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a IT Security Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients working in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract to hire Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
IT Security Analyst II
This position shall perform cross-functional collaboration with the other members of the information security team, EIT division, and the business to manage the identification, mitigation, resolution and acceptance/deferral of information security risks to the organization. In addition, provide guidance on mandatory and recommended security and IAM controls to ensure they are appropriately implemented. Collaborate with project teams to interpret any security risks found during certification processes; help define mitigating controls and design plans for remediation, or alternatively assist with the exception process. Maintain continuity and consistency between all business unit level information protection programs. Manage the information security risk identification, mitigation, acceptance, monitoring and reporting processes. Collaborate with Governance, Risk and Performance team on metrics and reporting. Plan, execute, and manage multi-faceted projects related to risk management, mitigation and response, compliance, control assurance, and user awareness. They are focused on developing and driving security strategies, policies/standards, ensuring the effectiveness of solutions, and providing security-focused consultative services to the organization.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft products
- Knowledge in auditing, internal audit standards, fraud awareness, and professional ethical standards and enterprise risk management (i.e., risk analysis and control assessment)
- Project Management Skills
- Exceptional Soft Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 3 years of combined IT audit and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, application development, database design and administration and 1 year of experience with IT security required.
- Desired professional certification in audit and/or technical security areas.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-220302
Publish Date: 27 Feb 2023