Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: IT Resource Planning Analyst (208868)
Location(s): Ybor City, FL (HYBRID)
Duration: 24 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:208868
Job Description / Duties: Candidate will have strong PMO experience; coming from a BA/BSA or PM background.
- Creating and maintaining the demand plan and workforce forecasting for all projects within the IT/PMO
- Owns and administers the IT demand management process, including IT demand for new/incoming project requests and reporting demand through fulfillment
- Manage resource assignments for all IT Enterprises and work with the respective managers on resource capacity leveling
- Work with the PMO Program and Project Management team on resource task allocation and capacity.
- Analyze data and run reports in PWA
- Recommend changes/improvements to reports
- Recommend new reports
- Must be able to utilize reports and manipulate data, analyze output, and create metric
- Balancing the demand plan to ensure business and IT Strategies are fully
- Manage and maintain IT workforce baseline forecast, skills inventory, and IT fulfillment requirements
- Take all planning from Capital Planning working to enter PWA then analyze (estimated 6 weeks)
- Work with the different Business Partners and Portfolio Management teams on inputting Capital Planning output elements within PWA (Estimated 6 months).
- Partner with Business Partners and Portfolio Management on Program/Project Management prioritization with PWA
- Oversee the demand planning workflow to ensure estimates, business cases, and resource fulfillment documentation is completed and entered the project management information systems.
- Run SHLE (super high-level estimates) or ROM (rough order of magnitude)
- Input data and analyze data by project, then raise to portfolio level of all IT needs
- Provide and present the demand reports/statistics to the company directors/managers
- Identify areas of improvement and present recommendations
Required Technical Experience:
- Project Online, expert
- PWA (Project Web App) Administration, experience
- SharePoint, expert user
- Excel, expert- data modeling, pivot tables, graphs
- Environment experience: Enterprise size about 300 IT persons and 80+ projects
Local candidates always preferred, onsite 2 days a week.
REMOTE is welcomed!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-208868
Publish Date: 31 Oct 2022