Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Ybor City, FL
Schedule: Hybrid Required; on-site 2 days a week in downtown Ybor City – they have free secure parking.
Pay Rate: Starting at $70+/hour on W2
Contract Length: 24 months
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
- The contract PM will initially assume in-progress project transitioned from another PM and will receive new project assignments over time.
Job Description / Duties:
- Manage IT projects and associated activities within the IT department to meet budget, schedule, and performance goals.
- Facilitate meetings, develop, and maintain project schedules, and drive and execute projects to successful completion.
- Lead teams of IT professionals (internal team members, on-site contractors, and vendors) as well as internal business partners, providing leadership to assure the successful completion of IT projects of various sizes.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously, typically carrying a project load of 3-5 active projects depending on size and depth of projects.
- Able to understand and adhere to the principles delineated in the Project Management Playbook and able to drive an effective utilization of the SDLC methodology.
- Develops and manages stakeholder expectations.
- Restates complex technical information in a format appropriate to the audience.
- Ensures appropriate documentation and entry of project information into the Project Repository.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in managing IT projects.
- Solid background in IT, specifically SDLC project work with extensive experience in hands-on project management.
- Candidates must bring both Agile and Waterfall methodology experience. The client is about 30% into Agile transformation.
- Strong leadership, planning and organizing, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project (Server) is required. Exposure to Project Server (2010 or 2013)/PWA/SharePoint is preferred.
- Strong documentation experience with ability to forecast for time / cost is terms of resources and labor.
- (~1,000-5,000 IT labor hours) in the $100-999k range.
- Having utility experience is definitely a plus because many of our projects are specific to utility solutions.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-224993
Publish Date: 01 May 2023