Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: St. Louis, MO
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Joseph Payne at: Jpayne@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 204377 or Click the Apply Button.
Provides management and technical expertise in the areas of Program Management, Project Management and associated methodologies and tools. In addition to providing “hands-on” Project Management services, supports IT Supervisors and Managers using proven PMO techniques to achieve established objectives of scope, quality, time, cost, and stakeholder satisfaction
- Specialized depth and breadth of expertise in job discipline or field, working independently to solve or lead others to solve complex problems.
- Independently defines and manages scope and schedule of large and complex projects, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budgets.
- Develops plan and resources (internal/external) for higher risk/impact and more complex projects (mega projects).
- Helps prioritize projects or projects impacting multiple disciplines or groups.
- Sets team members up for success by identifying and addressing their needs proactively, allowing the team to focus on valuable work (i.e., is a servant leader).
- Provides vendor management expertise in reviewing request for proposals, vendor contracts and selecting appropriate vendors.
- Manages demand planning process with Demand Planning group; guides others on the process and understands broader organizational demand planning.
- Manages project budget of large and complex projects, reviews and approves invoices for complex projects.
- Manages and ensures quality of higher risk/impact projects (e.g., coordinating meetings, tracking budget, following up on action items) using Waterfall project management methods; interprets and anticipates scope creep.
- Anticipates risks, performs a risk analysis and prepares a preliminary plan to address potential risks.
- Assists in the development, implementation and enhancement of PMO processes, methodology, tools and automation.
- Provides expertise with logistics, problem solve and tweak processes to drive team velocity and ensure full team engagement.
- Removes progress barrier (e.g., cultural, administrative, logistical challenges) and shields the team from external interference to ensure team is fully invested, functional and productive.
- Can actively manage change control issues as they occur.
- Prepares stakeholders for project delivery, facilitates transparency, adaptation and communicates how mega-projects drive value for the business.
- Facilitates recurring status meetings with stakeholders including Digital Project Managers, Digital Supervisors, and Digital Directors.
- Creates, delivers and implements project change approach, strategy and plan; delivers customer facing and internal change management activities to ensure ongoing stakeholder and user engagement; guides team and peers in the roles and responsibilities of change management.
- Expert Project Management knowledge and skills including: Ability to promote innovative thinking and self-improvement within the team.
- Confident and skilled at navigating the team through roadblocks to allow sprints to be completed on time. MS Project, Primavera, etc., project management tools.
- Change management strategies and principles. Understanding of project planning principles such as timing, cost and the implications of project cost overruns.
- Ability to develop strategies for optimal resource utilization. Demonstrates strategic thinking in vendor management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree REQUIRED from an accredited college or university, preferably in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering.PM Accreditation from PMI (PMP) preferred.
- Four to Eight years of experience managing projects is required.
- Project Management experience should include development of Project Plans, Schedules and Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
- Experience using structured methodologies and project management systems is required.
- Excellent communication, organization, and human relations skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees are required.
- IT Savvy
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-204377
Publish Date: 19 Jul 2022