Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an IT Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 2 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Drive the planning, execution, and closure of deliverables related to Endpoint and IT infrastructure initiatives.
- Must be proficient at identifying and raising risks and issues so they’re mitigated and managed appropriately ensuring initiatives are delivered on time and within budget.
- Knowledge, skills, and experience utilizing the agile methodology while leveraging Jira or other similar tools, as demanded by individual projects, is required.
- Work with IT Managers and business stakeholders across to understand customer needs
- Work to deliver a consistent, reliable customer experience
- Lead cross functional teams of senior team members up to director level
- Represent to external stakeholders and customers on technology topics
- Embrace a lean agile mindset
- Meet with key stakeholders to define requirements for future solutions
- Work closely with key stakeholders to successfully integrate solutions and objectives
- Support service improvement efforts to prevent or reduce incidents, enhance existing support, and improve customer experience.
- Demonstrated project management experience ideally in areas such as endpoint, compute or cloud
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and team building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience leading organizational change involving technology and associated business processes a plus
- Agile (Kanban / Scrum) experience desired
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206978
Publish Date: 12 Sep 2022