Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: IT Project Coordinator (Hybrid)
Location: Bloomington, MN
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 15 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #206140.
- Responsible for assisting Portfolio leadership with Portfolio level reporting.
- Assists with ensuring that Portfolio teams are adhering to process and standards.
- Coordinate and facilitate portfolio level communication and meetings with IT and business leaders to assure full alignment.
- Monitor and support scope and schedule adjustments across Portfolio initiatives and provide updates as priorities and schedules change.
- Support and enforce the governance structure across the Portfolio team.
- Manage risk and issue tracking activities to achieve aligned goals.
- Provide Portfolio level visibility to work plans, release schedules, and status reports.
- Facilitate the necessary meetings for schedule and status tracking.
- Conduct presentations regarding initiative progress to cross functional IT teams and business stakeholders.
- Provide assistance to IT team members with issues regarding processes or tools.
- Assist the Delivery Director with ensuring continuous improvement across the Portfolio team to improve their understanding and skill and ensure they are familiar with resource materials available.
- Ensure adherence to methodology process and standards.
- Work on special initiatives as assigned.
- Provide quantitative data reflecting the scope and impact of the job such as budget managed, sales/revenues, profit, clients served, adjusted scripts, etc.
- Contributes to the tracking of milestones associated for all Portfolio initiatives Failure to achieve results or erroneous decisions or recommendations may cause delays in program schedules and may result in the allocation of additional resource.
- Communications management experience
- Meeting coordination experience
- Knowledge of Project Management principles
- Education: College graduate preferred
- Experience in an IT department preferred
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206140
Publish Date: 29 Aug 2022