Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Job Title: IT Program Manager
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 12 Months w/ Possible Extension
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Rene May, Sourcing Specialist, at RMay@strategicstaff.com and reference job #209442.
- Program Management: Strong Program and Project Management Skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to influence other’s behaviors, breakdown barriers, build trust and foster collaboration. Develop full scale program, detailed project plans and associated communication plans/materials.
- Systems Development Management: Leads solution development projects which support the organization’s objectives and plans. Reviews the progress of development projects, ensuring that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed standards (including industry & the company standards), methods and procedures.
- Relationship Management: Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining, and working to implement stakeholder engagement strategies and plans. Negotiates with stakeholders at senior levels and ensures that organizational policy and strategies are adhered to.
- Resourcing: Effectively estimate needed resources and manage cross functional teams.
- Communications Management: Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner and continually manage them accordingly. Develop and deliver progress reports.
- Performance Management: Supervises individuals by allocating routine tasks and/or project work. Provides direction, support, and guidance as necessary, in line with individuals’ skills and abilities. Monitors progress against agreed quality and performance criteria.
- Coordinate multiple project teams, vendors, and assets to ensure timely and cost-effective sequencing and execution of critical path milestones across several inter-dependent projects within assigned program and overall portfolio
- Support business discussions on SAP processes design and definition
- Support IT discussions on the SAP integration with external applications
- Lead project teams in successful project execution including managing scope, change management, resource management, risk management, issue management, and quality assurance.
- Collaborate with resource managers to solidify and manage resource plans to ensure capacity is available to meet expected project demand.
- Deliver quality solutions that meet the constraints of time, cost, and scope.
- Provide sponsors and stakeholders with accurate and timely project status communication.
- Follow and champion the the company project management methodology and contribute to the continuous improvement of that methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Certification in Project Management preferred.
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- 10+ years of experience in a project management capacity managing full life cycle SAP initiatives, including SAP HANA implementations
- 5+ years of experience in a program management capacity
- 5+ years of project management experience with focus on retail industry and/or consumer goods
- Experience with Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) tools (preferred)
- Expert Project Management skills including estimating, planning, tracking, resource, cost, issue, risk, scope and change request management, and decision tracking
- Experience managing enterprise level IT projects
- Exceptional influencing, leadership, and collaboration skills with demonstrated excellence in building strong relationships with internal Business and IT leadership
- Effective leader of cross functional teams
- Team building and ability to inspire others with a shared vision
- Results driven leader that owns the projects, has managerial courage, integrity and organizational agility
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to manage stakeholder expectations and leadership communication
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Dynamic leader able to recognize and proactively problem solve applying appropriate analytical and critical thinking skills
- Minimal travel required (training/conferences)
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209442
Publish Date: 17 Nov 2022