Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Duration: 24 mos
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #200326 or Click the Apply Button.
- Solid background in Information Technology, with extensive experience in hands-on project management.
- Strong leadership, planning and organizing, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project (Server) is required. Exposure to Project Server (2010 or 2013)/PWA/SharePoint is preferred.
- Strong documentation experience with ability to forecast for time / cost is terms of resources and labor.
- This resource would manage IT projects and associated activities within the IT department to meet budget, schedule, and performance goals.
- This resource would be expected to facilitate meetings, develop, and maintain project schedules, and drive and execute projects to successful completion.
- This resource would lead teams of Information Technology professionals (internal team members, on-site contractors, and vendors) as well as internal business partners, providing leadership to assure the successful completion of IT projects of various sizes.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously, typically carrying a project load of 5-10 active projects.
- Leads project team to clearly define project scope, to obtain cost estimates, to build schedules and to assign named resources to activities.
- Practices exceptional project management skills, utilizing industry standards and best practices.
- Able to understand and adhere to the principles delineated in the Project Management Playbook and able to drive an effective utilization of the SDLC methodology.
- Develops and manages stakeholder expectations.
- Obtains, documents, and communicates estimates for schedule, budget and performance of assigned projects.
- Restates complex technical information in a format appropriate to the audience.
- Ensures appropriate documentation and entry of project information into the Project Repository.
- Identifies risks, partners with team members to mitigate risk, and promptly communicates risks and issues to the appropriate stakeholders.
Job ID: JOB-200326
Publish Date: 21 Apr 2022