Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: IT Project Manager – Infrastructure
Location: Ybor, FL
Duration: 12 months
Start: March 22, 2022
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: MGutierrez@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 198098 or Click the Apply Button.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Job Description / Duties:
This resource would manage IT projects and associated activities within the IT department to meet budget, schedule, and performance goals. This resource would be expected to facilitate meetings, develop, and maintain project schedules, and drive and execute projects to successful completion. S/he would lead teams of Information Technology professionals (internal team members, on-site contractors, and vendors) as well as internal business partners, providing leadership to assure the successful completion of IT projects of various sizes.
- Solid background in Information Technology, with extensive experience in hands-on project management.
- Strong leadership, planning and organizing, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project (Server) is required. Exposure to Project Server (2010 or 2013)/PWA/SharePoint is preferred.
- Strong documentation experience with ability to forecast for time / cost is terms of resources and labor.
Scope of Services:
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously, typically carrying a project load of 5-10 active projects.
- Leads project team to clearly define project scope, to obtain cost estimates, to build schedules and to assign named resources to activities.
- Practices exceptional project management skills, utilizing industry standards and best practices.
- Able to understand and adhere to the principles delineated in the Project Management Playbook and able to drive an effective utilization of the SDLC methodology.
- Develops and manages stakeholder expectations.
- Obtains, documents, and communicates estimates for schedule, budget, and performance of assigned projects.
- Restates complex technical information in a format appropriate to the audience.
- Ensures appropriate documentation and entry of project information into the Project Repository.
- Identifies risks, partners with team members to mitigate risk, and promptly communicates risks and issues to the appropriate stakeholders.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-198098
Publish Date: 21 Mar 2022