Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is seeking an IT Infrastructure Security & Compliance Specialist for a 24-month contract role with one of our longstanding partners in the St. Louis, MO area! Ideal candidates will have system/network administration experience and knowledge of data handling infrastructures. Initial training will be done onsite in downtown St. Louis and transition to a hybrid/remote schedule once complete.
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Security & Compliance Specialist
Location: St. Louis, MO
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 24 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #229734.
- Apply knowledge and experience in IT Infrastructure Operations Support & Engineering to deliver direct Digital Infrastructure cybersecurity and compliance consulting support for IT Infrastructure.
- Cultivate and advance partnerships and collaborations between Digital Technology Operations infrastructure operations, engineering, architecture, and Digital Cybersecurity.
- Continuously organize, prioritize, and manage multiple Digital Technology Security & Compliance program and project deliverables.
- Facilitate and/or lead matrixed workstreams and sub-teams to achieve tactical and strategic objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development, Cybersecurity or similar technology related degree from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years working experience at least 2nd or 3rd level system and/or network administration support with a medium to large scale business.
- Firm practical understanding of IT security and compliance including risk management and information security principles. Must be conversant in access control, network security, data/information security, and security operations. Experience coaching and leading others applying practical knowledge.
- Experience working with infrastructure teams building action plans in response to audits/reviews.
- Demonstrated experience using and SharePoint & Microsoft productivity and automation products to create content, illustrate concepts and data, and for managing project and/or team content.
- Project experience as technical subject matter expert operating/deploying/upgrading server or network operating systems, cyber security, and/or systems management tools.
- Experience using one of the following or similar “Monitor of Monitor” type toolsets such as OpsBridge Manager, Netcool, DynaTrace, ServiceNow, or SPLUNK in an infrastructure and application monitoring setting.
- Hands on experience with Service Management tools processing records, querying and building reports for performance and other analysis.
- Comfortable using ITIL/ITSM concepts, terminology, and application where applicable.
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in compliance data handling and request support to regulated data/systems, storage, or network infrastructure (ex. Sarbanes-Oxley, NERC-CIP, HIPAA, or similar) strongly desired.
- ISC2 CISSP or ISACA CISM Certification preferred
- ITIL v4 Foundation Certification preferred.
- Lean/Continuous Improvement, Agile Development, Formal Project Management experience preferred.
Job ID: JOB-229734
Publish Date: 01 Sep 2023