Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a project which with specified deliverables.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with other staff members.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Staff the project which includes interview and selection process.
- Manage project staff.
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Develop forms and records to document project activities.
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Evaluate the project and make recommendations as needed.
- Experience with datacenters (e.g., Equinix)
- Experience with circuit providers (Colt, Telia, etc.)
- Undergraduate Degree required
- Proven ability to manage timelines for projects
- Strong Knowledge or Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint
- PMP certified preferred
- Equinix request ticketing
- MS Project
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204340
Publish Date: 25 Jul 2022