Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
S3 is seeking an IT Infrastructure Engineer for one of our partners in the Finance industry! This role is ONSITE in Raleigh, NC. Not open to Corp to Corp candidates.
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Engineer (Onsite)
Location: Raleigh, NC
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #225990.
- Lead complex initiatives to develop infrastructure to provide solutions for business applications.
- Participate in various projects intended to continually improve or upgrade the infrastructure.
- Evaluate internal and external software solutions which could be leveraged to meet target state architecture goals.
- Review and analyze high impact outages to ensure the proper processes and procedures are in place to avoid problems in the future.
- Design, build, deploy and maintain infrastructure solutions through collaborative efforts with the team and third party vendors.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Make decisions in technical designs, implementation plans and identify project risks and resource requirements.
- Direct the daily risk and control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures and work standards to ensure success.
- Recommend courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and achieve results.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with customer and vendor.
- 5+ years of Technology Infrastructure Engineering and Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 5+ years of System Administration experience on Unix and/or windows platforms.
- 4+ years of Technology Infrastructure Engineering and Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of UrbanCode Deploy or any other deployment tool experience.
- Additional Skills:
• Understanding of source code tools such as GitHub, Subversion.
• Knowledge of Python and HPSA.
• Knowledge of Puppet/Chef/Ansible.
• Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment
• Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management
• Strong team or technical leadership experience
• Administration of build and release software products
• Comfortable with scripting and automation (Bash, Ksh)
• Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
• Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-225990
Publish Date: 09 May 2023