Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for IT Help Desk Technicians for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Des Moines, IA!
Title: IT Help Desk Technician
Location: Des Moines, IA (onsite)
Duration: 8+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Service & Support Help Desk responds to escalated technical inquiries from internal and external clients regarding online access and navigation of website, systems and accounts. Our goal is to support the one call resolution, while still providing a means for further escalation if necessary. Additionally, we support identity theft and fraud prevention typically related to online access attempts via our electronic channels. We strive to execute the balance of being productive and efficient, while delivering exceptional client service.
As a Help Desk Specialist you will have the opportunity to:
- Through phone based interactions you will gather information through effective probing and listening skills to provide viable solutions and/or alternatives in resolving escalated technical and identity theft customer issues.
- Quickly assimilate technical concepts and new technology using available tools and resources to troubleshoot and interpret data to solve client needs.
- This position is highly focused on prompt and accurate responses and escalation resolution, while actively navigating internal departments to ensure seamless resolution for all customer issues.
- Ensure customer requests are completed within required time frames that align to customer satisfaction goals.
- Recognize challenging conversations and demonstrate positive language to resolve customer needs.
- Bring a passion for service, positivity, enthusiasm, professionalism, a strong client focus, and creatively to your role every day.
Skills & Experience:
- ServiceNow experience
- 3-5 years or more customer service experience in a call center environment required.
- Excellent knowledge of PC/Mac computing environments including operating systems, peripherals, & navigating through software.
- Excellent knowledge of the Internet, ISP’s and common browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox and a high level understanding of Apple and Android based mobile devices.
- Demonstrates a technical aptitude by quickly assimilating technical concepts and new technology
- Proven experience utilizing strong troubleshooting techniques, ideally in a Call Center environment.
- Experience working in a team environment, including sharing feedback and knowledge with peers.
- Passion for service, positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, and strong client focus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, patience, including proven listening skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, well organized manner over the phone.
- Adept at anticipating and adapting to changing job needs with exceptional results.
- Promotes and embraces positive customer interactions, as well as personal, team, and company improvement.
- Ability to work a flexible shift, which may include either working on a weekend or at night.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-221612
Publish Date: 27 Mar 2023