Strategic Staffing Solutions
S3 is seeking an IT Help Desk Analyst II for a contract opening for one of our clients in Kansas! Ideal candidates will be able to perform occasional work in the Topeka, KS office, but the role is open to remote candidates.
Job Title: IT Help Desk Analyst II (REMOTE)
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 18 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #206993.
Job Description: With direct supervision, this position assists in providing Tier 2 application support. The position will be the escalation point for issues from the service desk to gather information on the problem, monitor incoming issues and resolve them using provided guidance or building new guidance. The position will need strong customer service and communication skills, as well as ability to document technical steps and resolutions. The position will also perform several routine day to day tasks for IT development team to include running reports, provisioning users into applications and occasional opportunities to do entry level development for applications or reporting.
- Assists in the testing and debugging of applications prior to implementation.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of application documentation.
- Assists in monitoring applications to ensure maximum performance.
- Assists in maintaining and enhancing applications to address newly discovered problems or new requirements.
- Assists in backup and recovery procedures and processes.
- Follows policies and procedures to ensure corporate data security.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field OR 2 years of application programming experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, best practices and procedures related to application development.
- Acquainted with application systems/business functions.
- Communicates effectively with other technical staff.
- Establishes cooperative relationships with members of the technical team.
- Establishes cooperative relationships with end-users.
- Manages time effectively while assuring attention to details.
- Finishes tasks proactively, accurately, completely and on time.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206993
Publish Date: 14 Sep 2022