Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: IT Enterprise Portfolio Manager (207564)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:207564
Job Description: IT Enterprise Portfolio Management encompasses the processes, governance and tools used to plan, evaluate, resource, balance and communicate the demand intake and execution of the IT and business portfolio. The IT Enterprise Portfolio/Resource Manager gets involved in technology projects that include large, complex enterprise-wide initiatives. They must be adept at working with business stakeholders and highly proficient at navigating complexities of organizational decision-making. This includes partnering with Resource Managers across the enterprise and training, as needed. This role is embedded within the Portfolio Management practice but its primary focus will be on enterprise resource management and building a foundation based on best practice.
- Bachelor’s degree – Business, Computer Science, Project Management or related field required
- MBA or similar advanced degree desirable
- Experience working in a program management office (PMO) using project and portfolio management tools is required; experience managing large projects or programs preferred.
- 6-8 years of Resource Management experience working within an IT organization or PMO. An understanding of how to build a Resource Management framework then implement it throughout the enterprise, starting within the PMO. The needs of the organization include assessing capacity against project demand, tracking utilization and reporting metrics to the senior executive team. Resource Management includes resource compliance with entering Resource Plans and ensuring weekly time entry. This role interfaces with Resource Managers, IT and Business Managers who have direct reports.
- Manage capacity planning and forecasting
- Collaborate with the Methodology team to create training content and assist with delivering it to a variety of audiences
- Report to leadership – dashboards and metrics
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-207564
Publish Date: 28 Sep 2022