Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an IT Engineer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI / REMOTE!
Title: IT Engineer
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote)
Duration: 11+ months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Design, build, test, implement, maintain, and optimize the network, telecommunications, desktop, and mobility system infrastructure and operations. Monitor and optimize the performance of operating systems and applications. Diagnose system failures and take corrective action. Use strong client service orientation to ensure all requests and problems are resolved. Coordinate and work on multiple cross-functional initiatives/work groups and projects as a team member, sometimes as a technical lead. Develop/build complex systems that may have system-wide impact and integrate across the organization. Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred. 5 years of relevant technology work experience required. Relevant certification is required.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- 5 years of experience with Authentication and Authorization Technologies (E.g., OKTA [Preferred]/F5/IBM ISAM).
- 5 years of experience on Single Sign On technologies (OKTA SSO/OKTA Access Gateway -OAG)
- 5 years of experience with OAuth/OIDC technologies and its integration with API Gateways
- 3 years of experience with Okta Universal Directory
- 3 years of experience with OAUTH/OIDC and SAML Federation implementation using OKTA.
- 5 years of experience in LDAP technology is preferred (IBM LDAP/open source)
- Experience with Mobile Technology concepts
- Java Development experience is a plus
- Expertise and good understanding of networking concepts
- Information Technology Degree or similar
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-226737
Publish Date: 25 May 2023