Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an IT Delivery Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: IT Delivery Manager
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote in the following states: MI, OH, IN, IL)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
- Responsible for the management of one or more highly complex projects.
- Working with business and vendor to understand the Project scope/purpose.
- Manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request form.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Establish, schedule, and facilitate regular status meetings with project personnel. Identify and coordinate any effects on dependent projects.
- Develop and continually update detailed project management plans and schedules.
- Work with the Business / IT Team and the vendor to define/refine the project scope. Facilitate the gathering of information required to estimate project cost, resources, time and deliverables. Prioritize efforts for programs that will be broken down into multiple releases / projects.
- Identify, coordinate and select internal and external resources and expertise as appropriate to achieve program objectives.
- Develop, establish and maintain project management standards and procedures.
- Develop the project scope, defining project guidelines, obtaining stakeholders approvals and coordinating the resources necessary to successfully complete the project.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with business owners, project sponsors, vendors and project team.
- Identify the elements of risk in a project. Analyze and prioritize and consolidate project risks and assess its potential impact to the client.
- Ensure work, information, ideas, and technology flow freely across teams.
- Establish measurable individual and team objectives that are aligned with business and organizational goals. Document and present performance assessments.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with minimum five (5) years of experience in Information Technology and business/industry work required.
- Strong Knowledge of Software Development lifecycle and methodologies like agile methodology and Scrum approach
- Ability to work off hours to meet the Project deliverables.
- Ability to interface with Business and Vendors to understand the Project scope/purpose
- Ability to manage Project development team from multiple system areas and Vendors.
- Ability to work with Delivery Managers to develop resource planning and establish project timeline.
- Ability to develop executive level communications (e.g., status reports, slide decks).
- Identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Five (5) years of experience in Information Technology and business/industry work required.
- Three (3) years of experience managing projects in multiple technologies and functions required.
- Project management tool and methodology in-depth knowledge required.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209530
Publish Date: 21 Nov 2022