Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a IT Delivery Lead II for a contract opening with one of our largest clients in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
IT Delivery Lead II
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
- Oversee the system development and release management processes.
- Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met.
- Develops detailed project plans, budgets and schedules, including goals, risks, and resource allocation.
- Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule.
- Monitors all project risks and issues and manages their resolution and impact.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in leading complex Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Multiple Vendors.
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills including the ability to interact with internal and external customers at all
- High Proficiency Level in specific job related duties and skills are required.
- Microsoft Project tool.
- PREFERRED Skills/Experience:
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Insurance industry experience.
- Distributed application development experience
- System Analysis experience preferred
- Experience using the following technologies and concepts: ETL – Informatica, Adhoc Reporting- Business Objects, and/or Java
- MS Excel, MS Word. MS PowerPoint and MS Visio.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science required
- Project Management Institute’s certification preferred.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred..
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204753
Publish Date: 29 Jul 2022