Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an IT Delivery Lead for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: IT Delivery Lead
Location: Detroit, MI (onsite)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Top 3 Skills:
- Project management experience with Excellent Communication skills
- Experience delivering initiatives in a technology environment including estimation, budget and delivery the solutions
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies with solid Attention to Detail
- Manage multiple medium and large projects concurrently.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
- Oversee the system development and release management processes.
- Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met.
- Develops detailed project plans, budgets and schedules, including goals, risks, and resource allocation.
- Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule.
- Monitors all project risks and issues and manages their resolution and impact.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in leading medium to large-sized, moderate to complex enterprise-wide IT projects.
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills including the ability to interact with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Microsoft/Other Project Management Tool(s).
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
- Mainframe and distributed application development or support experience.
- System Analysis experience preferred.
- Experience using the following technologies and concepts: ETL – Informatica, Adhoc Reporting- Business Objects, and/or Java.
- MS Excel, MS Word. MS PowerPoint and MS Visio.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management Institute’s certification preferred.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209298
Publish Date: 14 Nov 2022