Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an IT Delivery Lead for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI / REMOTE!
Title: IT Delivery Lead
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Our department focuses on delivering quality technical solutions to enhance and maintain membership and billing capabilities. The ideal candidate will have experience with Jira, Cherwell, SharePoint, and MS Teams to name a few, as well as an understanding of IT delivery and release processes.
- Develop and continually update project plans and schedules. Work with the Business Analysts and the client to define/refine the project scope.
- Determine staffing requirements and forms project teams. Develop budget requests for resources.
- Manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request form. Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project. Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to project sponsors.
- Identify the elements of risk in a project. Analyze and prioritize project risks and assess its potential project risk.
- Negotiate conflicts and resolve issues that arise. Act as a mediator between stakeholders and team member. Resolve any issues and solves problems throughout the project lifecycle.
- Utilize various tools and techniques for estimating costs associated with a project including physical, financial and human capital costs.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with business owners, project sponsors, vendors and key clients.
- Contribute to the communication plan as required to convey project scope, goals, milestones, budget, risk, status, change requests and critical issues to the client and project team.
- Develop and distribute the schedule for delivery of product/service. Complete the delivery package/documentation. Coordinate the transfer of the product/service as needed.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Project management tool and methodology working knowledge required.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate vision, mission, and goals to both business and IT audiences.
- Prior healthcare experience.
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
- Proven skills in managing within a matrix organization.
- Sound understanding of technology and its application to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to work independently, or within a team environment.
- Knowledge of Planview software to monitor time, budgets and expenses for projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Five (5) years of Information Technology experience required.
- Two (2) years project management and experience leading projects required.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-220303
Publish Date: 24 Feb 2023