Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an IT Architect for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: IT Architect
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote)
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Top Three Skills/Experience
1. Understanding of end-to-end healthcare payor functions.
2. Solution definition and problem-solving skills.
3. Experience in software engineering and architecture design.
- Provide overall direction, guidance, definition and facilitation for the development of architecture required to meet business strategies and goals.
- Work as a lead or internal consultant on complex domain activities and/or projects/programs that require in-depth technical of one or more specific architecture discipline area, such as security, information/data, or solution.
- Interface with IT teams to evaluate possible implementation of new or enhanced technology in the organization, consistent with the goal of improving existing systems and technologies and in meeting the need of the business.
- Participate with business relationship managers and business leads to understand business requirements and aid in understanding how technology tradeoffs influence strategy. Drive technology improvements.
- Make recommendations and influence long-term technology decisions for multiple business units.
- Assist in the definition of the architecture and technology needs of the organization based on new and emerging technologies and establish priorities and strategies consistent with business goal and economic viability.
- Consult in the development of responses to customer requests and proposals as needed. Provide technical guidance to customers and internal IT staff in the design and development of fully integrated technology solutions. Influence the design of innovative solutions and ensure the conceptual completeness of the technical solution.
- Previous healthcare payor experience as a solution architect
- Expert in development of architecture artifacts like conceptual solution architectural documents aligning to enterprise technology direction.
- Conduct formal and informal meetings with appropriate subject matter experts in both large group and one-on-one sessions
- Research, analyze and translate complex systems/processes in-order to develop appropriate future state solutions.
- Five (5) years of experience in multiple IT areas (data, network, application, systems, etc.) required.
- Requires advanced level knowledge and understanding of architecture, application design, systems engineering and integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205347
Publish Date: 08 Aug 2022