Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Writer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients working in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Working experience and good knowledge of US Health Insurance / Health Care domain with hands on experience in IT solutions across different business functions such as Membership, Providers, Groups, Products, Premium Rates, Billing, Commission, Customer Service, Claims, etc.
- Provide Solutioning, architectural and design guidance to new projects, upgrades, and vendor integrations.
- Work closely with enterprise architecture, business analysis, data architecture and development teams to determine system integration needs
- Propose and oversee implementation of new architectural solutions and enhancements to existing system design based on new technological solutions and design patterns.
- Analyze the different elements of business process and technology that can be applied to solve a specific problem.
- Propose a combination of building blocks that provides the best possible solution within the Enterprise.
- Design a solution for an existing or new problem and support the tasks and activities that are involved with its successful implementation.
- Provide overall direction, guidance, definition, and facilitation for the development of an architecture (current and future state) required to meet business strategies and goals.
- Conceive solutions, build consensus, and sell/execute solutions.
- Interact with the business partners, vendors, and technical resources.
- Develop, writes, and communicates the architectural roadmap to technical resources.
- Work on multiple highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge of two or more functional architecture areas such as security, data, or systems.
- 5+ years of experience
- 5 years of experience as a Solutions Architect in multiple IT areas (data, network, application, systems, etc.) required.
- 3+ years of health care experience as an architect/designer/analyst/developer.
- Experience in technologies such as: ESB, SOA architecture, API integrations
- Experience with Java/J2EE technologies or related object-oriented programming.
- General knowledge of ETL, understand the patterns and process.
- General Knowledge of Data warehousing.
- Experience working with technical and non-technical resources.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers and all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills including the ability to manage conflict and find mutually acceptable resolutions.
- Experience with Healthcare insurance industries.
- Knowledge of the business functions. (e.g. Membership, Providers, Groups, Products, Premium Rates, Billing, Commission, Customer Service, Claims, etc.). Education/Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205256
Publish Date: 04 Aug 2022