Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: iOS Engineer (217613)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 217613
Job Description / Duties: Responsible for the development of applications aimed towards iOS and OS X, including mobile phones, tablets, and full-fledged computers. The primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with back-end services. looking for an iOS native engineer to be part of a cross-functional team creating innovative products/experiences for our users.
You will work on aiming to bring the best of native and Server-driven UI (SDUI) to a modern replacement for an existing product with high user numbers. Our ideal candidate has a product mindset: who cares about customer outcomes and making data-informed decisions. Also has a strong understanding of coding standards and design principles / patterns.
We ask that candidates are flexible and willing to accommodate hours in different region and multiple time zones – as needed. Implement solutions for our iOS client, adhering to iOS development best practices
- Contribute and drive architectural direction
- Understand the need for tested, resilient code balanced against the need to move fast and iterate.
- Work with the Design team
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Education Required: Computer Science
- 1 position for senior – 5 years experience
- Experience with a variety of iOS frameworks.
- High proficiency with Swift, Foundation, UIKit, Xcode
- Experience with well-defined APIs (using tech like JSON Schema)
- Experience writing readable, idiomatic, and maintainable Swift and willing to follow already defined coding guidelines and workflows.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas
- Code review
- Source control
- Experience developing and shipping high quality code and a proven track record of published iOS apps in the app store.
- GPRC + Protobuf + DataStreaming
- Experience applying CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins) to app development
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market xlocations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-217613
Publish Date: 26 Jan 2023