Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Investigator/ Case Management Resolution
Location: San Antonio, TX
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #203709:orClick the Apply Button.
Job Description: Conduct investigations which include acts of fraud directed at the company and its members and/or files regulatory reports according to legal requirements. Under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex work assignments and problem resolution to support other team members.
- Conduct investigations of suspected or known criminal activity which include acts of fraud directed at the company and its members.
- Organize investigative results, obtain and preserve evidence, and present findings. Document investigations in the Enterprise Financial Crimes Case Management system and make recommendations for prevention of subsequent similar occurrences.
- Conduct interviews of members and other individuals associated with specific acts or conduct associated with conduct under investigation and documents the results of the interview.
- Review transaction data to detect fraudulent patterns and trends in support of the investigative process activities.
- Prepare Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) in compliance with established regulatory guidelines and time frames.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with various business partners and provide advice regarding fraud prevention and other loss prevention topics to become a trusted advisor.
- Maintain liaison with law enforcement agencies and other institutions to ensure the corporation is informed of all relevant potential risks.
- Work with in-house counsel, as well as collections, to aggressively pursue restitution for losses.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in corporate fraud investigations, federal, state, local or military law enforcement.
- 3-5 years of relevant financial industry experience
- Skill to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools and applicable systems
- Effective writing and oral communication skills
*Requirements*: The candidates will need a working computer, with high speed internet and the ability to WFH if not in San Antonio and Phoenix. Contractors within 50 miles of the San Antonio and Phoenix offices will be required to come into the office.
Job ID: JOB-203709
Publish Date: 29 Jun 2022