Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Investigator/ Case Management Resolution
Location: Remote (unless living in San Antonio or Phoenix)
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #203709
Job Description: Conduct investigations which include acts of fraud directed at the company and its members and/or files regulatory reports according to legal requirements. Under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex work assignments and problem resolution to support other team members.
Job Duties: Conduct investigations of suspected or known criminal activity which include acts of fraud directed at the company and its members.
- Organize investigative results, obtain and preserve evidence, and present findings. Document investigations in the Enterprise Financial Crimes Case Management system and make recommendations for prevention of subsequent similar occurrences.
- Conduct interviews of members and other individuals associated with specific acts or conduct associated with conduct under investigation and documents the results of the interview.
- Review transaction data to detect fraudulent patterns and trends in support of the investigative process activities.
- Prepare Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) in compliance with established regulatory guidelines and time frames.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with various business partners and provide advice regarding fraud prevention and other loss prevention topics to become a trusted advisor.
- Maintain liaison with law enforcement agencies and other institutions to ensure the corporation is informed of all relevant potential risks.
- Work with in-house counsel, as well as collections, to aggressively pursue restitution for losses.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in corporate fraud investigations, federal, state, local or military law enforcement.
- 3-5 years of relevant financial industry experience
- Skill to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools and applicable systems
- Effective writing and oral communication skills
Job ID: JOB-203709
Publish Date: 12 Oct 2022