Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Instructional Designer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Instructional Designer
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Looking for a creative instructional designer for our new agent training curriculum who has experience creating designs that blend multiple instructional modalities that reach a diverse audience.
- Can create innovative learning solutions such as, simulations, interactive eLearning content, robust job aids and infographics, assessments, and in person skill building and virtual classroom training.
- The candidate will work independently with subject matter and field experts, write design documents, create written drafts of storyboards, develop interactive learning activities, create infographics and job aids and review as well as edit production proofs from course concept and design to completion.
- 5 plus years of corporate experience
- Build courses from scratch leveraging SMEs and Field experts using Rise, Storyline etc
- Create designs that blend multiple instructional modalities to reach a diverse audience
- Create innovative learning solutions that empower new agents to succeed in building their business
- Five or more years’ experience writing content in multiple delivery modalities for non-technical training: design documents, job aids, videos, eLearning storyboards, virtual classrooms for a blended learning curriculum that includes on-demand courses, as well as live webinars and instructor-led learning
- Well versed in developing curriculum and courses for the modern learner using 21st learning techniques and approaches
- Capable of working in a fast paced, continually changing environment while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong project management skills, able to prioritize work and effectively influence others to meet project deliverable dates
- Ability to convert complex information into easily used and understandable text
- Experience and knowledge in the insurance and/or financial services industry a plus
- Experience with Articulate Storyline and Rise
- Advance Power Point skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209120
Publish Date: 07 Nov 2022