Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Title: Insurance Underwriter
Location: Des Moines, Iowa or Minneapolis, MN
on site, hybrid schedule 3 days in office and 2 days remote
Duration: Contract 12 Months (W2 Only)
- Experience with financial services businesses in a regulated environment
- Experience managing a pipeline of work from assignment to completion
- Experience reviewing insurance policy applications for completeness, accuracy, and acceptability of risk
- Risk and regulatory compliance experience
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate or commercial loans
- Knowledge and understanding of National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) insurance policies and Flood Disaster Protection Act (FDPA)
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ideal candidate would have at least 4 years of professional experience.
Job Description / Duties:
- The Commercial Banking Flood team is a key control in assessing the Flood risk and is compliance with the Flood Disaster Protection Act (FDPA) and fully evaluating and assessing risk. Failure to mitigate risk in this portfolio would have significant impacts to the Bank by creating defects that could result in regulatory and policy violations and adverse impact to internal and external customers.
- The Commercial Flood Senior Quality Assurance Administrator role will be responsible for quality assurance reviews on Commercial loans for FDPA and Flood Insurance requirements. This position will ensure that collateral is correctly identified during all reviews, determinations are on file when a loan is secured by real estate, and insurance is adequate
TO APPLY: Please email your resume in Word Format to Chris Aguilar at: Caguilar@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #:201332 or Click the Apply Button.
Job ID: JOB-201332
Publish Date: 06 Jul 2022