Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Instructional Designer/ Trainer (207166)
Location(s): Pasadena, TX (Onsite Required- Local Candidates ONLY)
Duration: 15 Month contract
Pay: $68/hr -with benefits
$70/hr- without benefits
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:207166
Job Description/ Responsibilities: The main function of an instructional designer / trainer is to develop training and qualification materials for field and console operators. This person is responsible for collecting information, conducting research, and developing content to accelerate an operators skills and knowledge of a unit or job.
- Work with SMEs to identify competencies and skills required for each unit or job.
- Develop training manuals, guides, and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Develop qualification materials, such as rubrics, demonstrative assessments, and written tests.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, and lectures.
- Strong writing and layout skills to compose workbooks, self-directed materials, and learning assessments; writing samples are required.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail and having the flexibility to meet frequently changing deadlines.
- Ability to work in teams, as well as independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and leadership technique.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Minimum Experience/Education Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design or relevant field
- 10+ years working in an instructional design role.
- 3+ years working in oil and gas field.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-207166
Publish Date: 19 Sep 2022