Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Infrastructure Engineering Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineering Analyst
Schedule: :100% remote. M-F 8-5 EST hours.
Locations: Philadelphia PA
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 6 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Responsibilities: If you are a self-starter with a passion for technology and a desire to help others, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineering Analyst to assist with the migration of users from Microsoft Exchange on-premises to Exchange Online.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for customer support, documenting issues, technical writing, troubleshooting issues, and opening support cases with Microsoft.
- This person will work closely with members of the Exchange Online Migration project team and other Technology teams to ensure a successful migration for our colleagues.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the migration of users mailboxes from Exchange on premise to Exchange online
- Provide technical writing support for migration documentation and video tutorials
- Provide day-to-day technical, project, and process support to colleagues and the team
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex technology, process, and pre/post-migration issues
- Document issues and resolutions for future reference
- Open and be the point of contact for Microsoft support cases
- Work in ServiceNow to manage and track support incidents and requests.
- Provide colleagues with support and training as needed.
- Monitor and manage colleague satisfaction and expectations throughout the migration process.
- At least 3 years of IT engineering/support experience
- Microsoft certifications are preferred.
- Prior Exchange mailbox migration experience
- Experience with Exchange Online, Azure AD, and Office 365
- Experience with PowerShell scripting is a plus
- Experience with technical writing and developing support documentation.
- Ability to establish strong internal and colleague-driven relationships and work seamlessly within a collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using ServiceNow.
High school diploma or equivalent
Job ID: JOB-226390
Publish Date: 18 May 2023