Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Location(s): Windsor CT
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 6 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supports software asset management practice for Global Infrastructure Engineering Services Shared Services team
- Provides reporting support for IBM ILMT/BigFix and Flexera Inventory software discovery system(s).
- Responds to requests from end users, managers, product owners, and team members for specific Software Asset Management information – often consolidating data from multiple platforms.
- Assists in the development of reporting and documentation – to provide clarity, visibility and actionable metrics for software product stakeholders.
- Supports software governance functions through the collection, analysis and auditing of data on the status of various software asset inventories.
- Works with department leadership and vendors to manage contracts and relationships to maximize value creation and limit costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings.
- Identifies savings opportunities for software licensing and services.
- Assists in the development / deployment of BigFix and Flexera Inventory training programs and materials.
- Maintain internal Software Asset Management database.
- Solid understanding of software license management for IBM.
- Solid understanding of relational database design concepts and the ability to identify, extract and synthesize meaningful results from disparate data sources
- Demonstrate a keen attention to detail and the ability to formulate complex strategies to fit basic business needs
- Ability to communicate and articulate concepts to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in both verbal and written form
- Strong documentation skills using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Encourage others in the collaborative problem-solving process; by seeing the big picture, tracing through the implications and proposing / communicating logical solutions
- Maintain a customer-centric work ethic; the discipline to strive for the right result for the customer and the staying power to get the job done.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly and multitask
Education and Certifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- 4 – 6 years of experience working with system generated data/reporting, license management
- Experience with IBM software product catalogs
- Experience with IBM ILMT, Flexera, or any licensing tool a must
- Experience managing reporting for IBM BigFix or Flexera tool a plus
Job ID: JOB-218144
Publish Date: 31 Jan 2023