Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Infrastructure Automation Engineer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Infrastructure Automation Engineer
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need to be able to code SA policy definitions either in the tool or create REXX Scripts that SA uses for automation.
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Infrastructure assignments/projects.
- Serves as a technical consultant responsible for design, engineering, and development of information technology solutions.
- Supports the design, analysis, development, and implementation of engineering infrastructure solutions of projects and/or work requests for complex business solutions.
- Troubleshoots and proceeds on resolving infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations, etc.
- May be involved in the creation of design specifications and the development and application of utility programs and may resolve infrastructure compatibility problems as they arise.
- Responsibilities may include risks assessments, partnering on capacity planning, budget forecasting, and the diagnosis and correction of application/network problems.
- May serve as the primary contact for vendors.
- Technologies span mainframe, midrange, desktop, server, network data, voice, messaging, web, database, and output/receiving.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Infrastructure Engineering but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience is required.
- TSO/REXX/NETVIEW/SA (System Automation)
- College degree or work experience
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204119
Publish Date: 13 Jul 2022