Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Information Security Engineer! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job Title: Information Security Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 +-month Contract
Pay Rate: 40$ an hour
ONLY W2 CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROJECT
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Trenton Henderson at: thenderson@StrategicStaff.com com and Reference JO# 204871.
- Participate in security consulting on small projects for internal clients to ensure uniformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards.
- Track or remediate vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Review and correlate security logs.
- Assist with the design, documentation, testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security.
- Provide technical support for security-related issues.
- Utilize industry-leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interface with more experienced technologists.
- 2+ years of demonstrated information security for applications or systems experience
- 2+ years of experience administering operating systems, *nix, Windows Server
- 2+ years of experience working with databases, networking tools, or security applications
- Good understanding of JIRA and scrum ceremonies
- Strong Microsoft Office experience and knowledge
- Demonstrated experience working across diverse technical disciplines
- Working with compliance to IS Baseline process, procedures, and controls.
- Investigating and evidencing the availability of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), CIS Workbench Baselines and vendor documentation to ensure
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-204871
Publish Date: 02 Aug 2022