Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Information Security Analyst for a client we know well! This Hybrid role is full-time, 40 hours per week in one of 3 locations.
Job Title: Information Security Analyst (Hybrid)
Locations: Charlotte, NC; Chandler, AZ; or Minneapolis, MN
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Duration: 24 months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Keena Leo at: KLeo@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #206479 or Click the Apply Button.
Provide advanced information security consultation for all aspects of information security compliance policy, risk management, and remediation.
- Direct information security risk assessment and research and recommend remediation plans and strategies. Influence stakeholders on net new or on material changes to an asset to influence control decisions.
- Provide consulting on security risk assessment and research and recommend remediation plans and strategies.
- Act as more experienced lead to the organization to develop security risk awareness and mitigating actions.
- Consult the organization on complex security issues and findings. Manage the most complex and critical information assets.
- Evaluate and interpret internal and companywide information security policies, processes, standards, and participate with more experienced leaders in decision making on information security.
- Serve as information security lead to advise on the development and delivery of Information Security Education and Awareness.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level to more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and teams. Coordinate with vendor manager on third party assets to manage information security risks.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- 5+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- MUST have experience in Identity and Access Management Capabilities: Access Administration, Access Controls or IAM Data Sciences
Job ID: JOB-206479
Publish Date: 12 Sep 2022