Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Information Security Analyst! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 +-month Contract
ONLY W2 CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROJECT
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Trenton Henderson at: thenderson@StrategicStaff.com com and Reference JO# 204635.
This position is a great opportunity for an entry-level candidate or if you are fresh out of school or an internship, this is perfect for you!!!!
- Good experience as an Information Security Analyst
- Working with compliance to Information Security Baseline process, procedures, and controls.
- Investigating and evidencing the availability of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), CIS Workbench Baselines and vendor documentation to ensure industry best practices and application/system specific recommendations are reviewed and dispositioned.
- Meet with the Asset Class Owners (ACOs), Product Owners (POs) and assorted Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to review and discuss the parameters in the baseline.
- Seeking an Information Security Engineer to work with lines of business and technology teams to ensure Information Security Baselines are comprehensive, complete, and accurate
- Participate in security consulting on small projects for internal clients to ensure uniformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards.
- Review and correlate security logs.
- Assist with the design, documentation, testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security.
- Provide technical support for security related issues.
- Utilize industry-leading security solutions
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- 2 years of experience or an Information Security internship experience
- Experience with Operating Systems, Databases, and Networking devices
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-204635
Publish Date: 27 Jul 2022