Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Information Security Analyst contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Responsible for recommending and implementing use of new tools, technologies, and methodologies to enable automated Application security testing in the development process.
- Partners with the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are aligned with Security Architecture, business, technology, and threat drivers.
- Performs risks assessments of existing or new services and technologies, identifies design gaps, risks, and recommends security enhancements.
- Communicates risk assessment findings to information security customers or business partners
- Serves as an information security expert and trusted advisor to partners in IT and the business to enable them to make informed risk management decisions.
- Identifies opportunities to improve risk posture, developing solutions for remediating or mitigating risks and assessing residual risk.
- Maintains strong working relationships with individuals and groups involved in managing information risks across the organization.
- Stays up-to-date on current and emerging security threats and designs security architectures to mitigate them.
- Strong Communication skills, ability to speak to and document risks and possible solutions, and clearly articulate these to the business in laymen’s terms if necessary. Ability to speak to security in groups meetings as needed
- 5-10 of experience with information security management frameworks (e.g., IS027000, COBIT, NIST 800, etc.) & some regulatory compliance background a plus
- Working knowledge or understanding of following technologies/protocols/methodologies:
- Physical and Virtual Infrastructure
- Network Security
- Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, Google, Private)
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Integration patterns, asynchronous and synchronous processes, long running tasks and orchestration.
- Static & Dynamic Code Scans
- OpenStack, ACI, Openshift, Docker
- Software Defined Network
- BS or MA in Business nice to have, Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field or equivalent work experience with certifications outlined below
- Six or more years of relevant work experience
- Certifications preferred: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Information Professional (CCSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and/or Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Security+, Network+, etc.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-212193
Publish Date: 19 Dec 2022