Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Information Protection Advisor Client Risk Management for a contract to Hire opening with one of our largest clients St Louis, MO open to 100% Remote!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Information Protection Advisor Client Risk Management
- The Information Protection () Client Risk Management (CRM) team is looking for an experienced information security professional to play a key role in retaining and acquiring new business.
- The CRM team manages information security requests and inquiries for proposed, new and existing Client relationships, enterprise-wide.
- The Information Protection Advisor will work with the business and technology teams in support of request for proposal/request for information (RFP/RFI) response, contract review, questionnaire response, support on-site audits, and partiate in client conference calls.
- Applicants should have experience in information security and demonstrate the ability to describe security practices and controls to external parties and non-technical teams.
- Manage intake, tracking and closure process for team requests.
- Research and engage subject matter experts to draft complete and accurate statements about ‘s security controls and practices that will be provided external to parties.
- Represent in pre-sales information security discussions and activities including responding to RFPs and initial contract negotiations.
- Review information security language in client contracts to ensure compliance and alignment with s information protection policies, standards, and capabilities.
- Develop/Maintain team repository of frequently asked information protection questions and responses.
- Develop relationships with account managers and proposal teams to ensure requests are processed completely, in a timely manner, and to the level of detail consistent with client expectations.
- Assist with projects associated with team integration efforts to standardize processes enterprise-wide.
- Support internal requests related to security audits, externally-facing statements, cyber insurance forms, regulatory activities, and other events.
- Additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar required
- IT security certification preferred (e.g. CISA, CISM, Security+, etc.)
- 4+ years of Information Security experience required. Prior experience as a security practitioner in at least one of the following areas: Network Security, Application Security, Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability Management, Incident Management preferred
- Solid understanding of data classifications to know when and what information can be shared external to .
- Knowledge of generally accepted Information Security controls (e.g. NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001)
- High customer focus and comfortable working with strict time constraints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with presentation skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with internal/external entities and management.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-181353
Publish Date: 14 Sep 2021