Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Implementation Project Partner (219453)
Location(s): Tupelo, MS- Birmingham, AL -Atlanta, GA (Also open to candidates willing to RELOCATE)
Duration: PERMANENT PLACEMENT
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 219453
Job Description / Duties: The Implementation Project Partner consults with clients and advises on solutions and strategies to manage their cash flow more efficiently. The IPP analyzes the customer’s current internal business processes and recommends a more streamlined solution that will maximize usage of Treasury products and services. Drives towards successful implementation planning, solution preparation, delivery to the client, and measurement of initiatives that are complex and strategic in nature. Successful incumbents possess written and verbal communications skills, sales and relationship management skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as organizational and time management skills. Must demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in process, technology and industry.
Essential Job Duties
- Identify client’s requirements and provide subject matter expertise regarding product implementation and file transmittal data mapping.
- Create and Manage project plans and timelines to ensure client is in production by requested go live date.
- Provide matrix leadership to cross-functional teams to accomplish project tasks and timelines
- The ability to communicate and share information in a way that leads to meaningful conversations and to be efficient in addressing the real issue and finding the best path forward.
- Implement business processes and configuration necessary to meet client requirements.
- Execute all necessary implementation agreements, contracts, and exhibits in order to adhere to all audit requirements.
- The ability to overcome new challenges, provide concrete results of your engagement and ability to anticipate and proactively take initiative to qualify a problem or challenge resulting in a (creative) solution.
- Proactively identifies, evaluates, recommends and implements changes to operational processes/procedures resulting in departmental efficiencies.
- Manages and leads productive client implementation and post implementation meetings with all involved parties.
- Work with vendors for third party services by managing expectations and monitoring deliverables.
- Must be able to work independently and manage workflow and expectations with little oversight.
- Some travel required for onsite client meetings.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of competitor’s products and pricing in the market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Business professional with integrity, trustworthy, honest and able to handle confidential information.
- 5-8 years Treasury Management experience
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-219453
Publish Date: 22 Feb 2023