Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Title: Implementation Associate
Type: 12 month contract
Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 with proof of vaccination to be considered for this position.
Assists project managers and project teams in determining implementation strategy, methods and plans for initiatives that typically impact single systems, workflows or products with low risk and complexity or where work is completed under guidance. Coordinates development of business requirements. Updates and maintains standard communication and training plans and materials. Assists in the implementation of communications and training plans. Tracks implementation tasks and budgets, identifies and reports issues or escalates as needed and reports project status. Documents or updates best practices, workflows, or procedures. May also participate in varied business administrative initiatives.
- Knowledge of credit card processing (TSYS, CyberSource, Fiserv, etc.)
- Previous experience working with Commercial/Corporate Card products/customers
- Understanding of standard Credit Card processes
- Understanding of Commercial/Corporate Card implementations
- Proficiently in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Project Management experience an asset
- Proficient in multi-tasking, managing multiple client transitions in parallel
- Comfortable meeting directly with clients (in person or virtually)
- Self-Motivated, able to work in a fast paced environment, able to manage multiple priorities
- Previous experience working on large customer transitions an asset
TO APPLY: Please email your resume in Word Format to Paul Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 186807.
Job ID: JOB-186807
Publish Date: 14 Dec 2021