Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Human Resources Technician for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position.
Role Title: Human Resources Technician
Location: Detroit, MI (On-Site and Some Remote)
Duration: 7+ months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
- The incumbent will assist and support the administration of several employee benefits programs including Tuition Assistance and Dependent Tuition Reimbursement.
- This includes day to day monitoring of Tuition Education mailbox, responding to employee inquiries, processing employee requests, following up with internal / external partners, and supporting payroll audits.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- 1-3- years of experience in an administrative, benefits, payroll, or human resources coordinator capacity.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and vendor partners verbally, in written form, and by e-mail.
- Ability to review current protocols, analyze information provided, and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems brought by employees in regards to benefits offerings / eligibility.
- High School diploma required.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures in compensation and benefits, payroll and human resource information systems.
- Strong / superior Excel skills.
- Previous experience in a benefits or payroll position.
- Some college / an Associate’s degree strongly preferred
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities.
The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order # 226249.
Job ID: JOB-226249
Publish Date: 15 May 2023