Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Human Resources Specialist for a contract to Hire opening with one of our largest in clients Charlotte, NC
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Human Resources Specialist
Performs moderately complex general human resource duties in support of either a service center or human resource department environment.
- Collects data and prepares related personnel statistics and reports.
- Furnishes information to authorized persons and provides guidance to all levels of employees regarding personnel policies and procedures requiring some policy interpretation.
- May prepare input forms for automated data processing system.
- Utilizes the company’s internal human resources information systems to perform duties.
- May coordinate projects.
- Requires considerable knowledge of company personnel policies and practices.
- 2+ years of clerical experience, customer service experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience Desired Qualifications: Basic Microsoft Office skills
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-186638
Publish Date: 23 Nov 2021