Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Human Resources – Senior Recruiter
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 mos
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #200215 or Click the Apply Button.
- 4+ years of Recruiting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Job Duty Summary:
- Participate in recruiting and selecting more experienced professional and managerial individuals from internal and external sources.
- Plan and conduct innovative employment advertising campaigns to recruit candidates and develop effective working relationships with professional recruitment agencies, schools, and all levels of internal management.
- Review and analyze selected candidates on various factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, and abilities.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by providing status updates and information on the company. Administer tests and interpret results.
- Consult with more experienced managers on sourcing strategy and engages in direct candidate sourcing activities.
- Plan the selection process including competencies to assess and interviewers.
- Consult on selection decision and offers, frequently involving complex terms and conditions as well as providing strong consultation to management on recruiting and Human Resources policy.
- Complete all process requirements including dispositioning candidates and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements.
- Manage external research, contingency or retained search firms.
- Present recommendations for selected candidates to the more experienced management, direct them through the hiring process, and consult with hiring managers in assigned groups.
- Complete all process requirements, including dispositioning candidates and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with Recruiting colleagues, internal partners, managers, and more experienced managers regarding the recruitment process.
Job ID: JOB-200215
Publish Date: 19 Apr 2022