Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: HR Systems and Database Administrator
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: Contract (6 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 07/05/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Rene May at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 203157 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description / Duties:
- Responsible for system administration of SAP HCM including organization maintenance, Success Factors modules including but not limited to Compensation Merit and Variable Pay and Performance Management as well as other HR applications such as Kudos.
- Ensure high data quality, integration, and integrity of HR data through data governance and audits. Identify data inconsistencies and resolve data issues.
- Maintain role-based security in all HR systems and applications.
- Create and maintain processes and procedures for current and evolving HR systems and applications as HR moves to cloud based solutions as part of an overall HR digital transformation strategy. Make recommendations for new process improvement opportunities. Support HR Technology projects.
- Create, maintain, and audit ad hoc and self-service operational reporting ensuring accurate reporting. Supports projects to enhance reporting capabilities.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Champions Safety, Health, and the Environment
- Takes Ownership and Acts with Integrity
- Drives Business Excellence for Customers
- Builds Collaborative Relationships
- Develops People and Teams
- Cultivates Innovation and Embraces Change
- Thinks Strategically and Exercises Sound Judgment
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-203157
Publish Date: 13 Jun 2022