Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
About Us: Changing lives, one position at a time
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Title: HR Systems and Data Administrator
Location: Ybor City, Florida
Job Description / Duties:
- Work with the Master Data Governance team to ensure the successful implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system changes or enhancements.
- Work with the ERP Prioritization Group team to prioritize all proposed changes to SAP/ERP based on criticality and resources.
- Review and approve all security requests for HR data. Perform annual SOX Compensation and Benefits Process Narrative, perform bi-annual SOX info access review of SAP HR.
- Technical consultant to HR for the selection and implementation of new technology. Provides input and direction for the HR Technology Strategy.
- Leads technical projects, including development of project plans for design, test plans, implementation, business case, budgets, resource requirements and performance metrics and lessons learned.
- Consults with business units to define reporting needs; provides report templates to facilitate end-user ownership. Uses a variety of reporting tools, including SAP AdHoc query, MS Access and MS Excel to provide data for analysis and other purposes.
- Consults with HR Business units and technical resources to design, develop, test and implement resolutions to meet changing policy and legislative requirements.
- Provides HRIS customer support through direct contact, helpdesk, and referrals/emails/voice mails that includes query assistance, data entry process/procedures guidance for business units and general troubleshooting.
- Document HR procedures for all system updates and maintenance including all employee level HR transactions performed in SAP. Uses flow charts, screen shots and step-by-step instructions to document procedures. Coordinates and provides thorough and consistent end-user training on all HRIS systems.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest level of data integrity by conducting data audits and coordinating data entry changes.
- Required: Minimum of bachelors degree in Business Administration, Information Technologies, MIS, or related field.
- Minimum of four years of direct work experience performing the Duties & Responsibilities of this position; or six years of related experience in IT programming. Experience must include a minimum of two years of SAP programing experience.
- Strong knowledge of systems methodology and analysis techniques along with demonstrated skills in learning new systems. Ability to design computer applications and programs. Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) are required. Strong business knowledge in HR processes and policies, including but not limited to, HR practices and policies, Benefits, Compensation, EEO Reporting and Recruiting.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email your resume in Word Format to Aaron Patrick at: APatrick@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #186334 or Click the Apply Button.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Womens Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
- Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-186334
Publish Date: 15 Nov 2021