Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Healthcare Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Southfield, MI!
Title: Healthcare Project Manager
Location: Southfield, MI (Hybrid/Remote)
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
The Project Manager leads business operations, SMEs, and IT to implement solutions to complex business problems by facilitating root cause analysis and process improvement design, driving solution planning and delivery, and analyzing and controlling solution costs to ROI.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
- Responsible for ensuring projects deliver expected value.
- Concurrently manages multiple projects of moderate size.
- Develops strategic plans for projects of high business complexity.
- Develops and maintains detailed plans and schedules, risk and issue logs, project budgets, and resource allocations.
- Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, and/or schedule.
- Assists in establishing and improving project management methodologies, procedures, and policies.
- Coaches and mentors individuals on the project teams and provides feedback on performance to their leaders.
- Adheres to Project Management Office policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Oversees client/customer relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met.
- Determines creative solutions to strategic and operational needs.
- Structured in Financial acumen; financial, business quality, include strengthening core financial literacy concepts and metrics, streamlining processes such as budgeting, forecasting, and reporting, and stepping up compliance.
- Seven years’ experience in Health Care Management and Operations or related field.
- Experience typically in two subject areas (e.g. marketing strategy, financial analysis, planning, health care economics, health care policy, statistical modeling, business decisions, data analytics, or business management).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Health Care, Information Systems, Statistics, or a related field. Master’s degree in a related field is preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-212621
Publish Date: 21 Dec 2022