Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Healthcare Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Healthcare Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote however must be local to Michigan)
Duration: 12+ months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
- MUST have healthcare
- Experience with Claims/Billing is strongly preferred
- Experience with mainframe is helpful
- Must have strong Customer Service experience
- Must have strong Excel
- Data analysis, data entry and analytical skills
- Good Communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Experience with Patient access or Memberships or Claims or EDI or Benefits or Medicare or Medicaid , etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Membership & Billing, and/or claims.
- 3+ years’ experience in related field is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge/competency in the following areas: membership inquiry or claims processing experience, analytical experience, ability to produce statistical information from conceptual needs, and working with PC application systems preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and contribute to process improvement programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact with all levels of all personnel.
- Outstanding analytical skills, customer service experience, interfaces with internal and external customers, outstanding verbal, and written skills.
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Suite primarily Outlook/Excel/Access and Teams.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-230839
Publish Date: 12 Sep 2023