Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Hadoop, Spark Developer! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job Title: Hadoop, Spark Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC (Remote)
Duration: 12-month contract
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Trenton Henderson at: thenderson@StrategicStaff.com com and Reference JO# 204203.
- Design and develop data-ingestion frameworks, real-time processing solutions, and data processing and transformation frameworks.
- Deploy and provide support for application codes and analytical models.
- Create and enhance data solutions that enable seamless integration and flow of data across the data ecosystem.
- Provide business analysis and develop ETL code and scripting to meet all technical specifications and business requirements according to the established designs.
- Develop real-time data ingestion and stream-analytic solutions leveraging technologies such as Kafka, Apache Spark (SQL, Scala, Java), Python and Hadoop Platform.
- Utilize multiple development languages/tools such as Python, SPARK, Hive, Presto, Java to build prototypes and evaluate results for effectiveness and feasibility.
- Develop application systems that comply with the standard system development methodology and concepts for design, programming, backup, and recovery to deliver solutions that have superior performance and integrity.
- Offer system support as part of a support rotation with other team members.
- Operationalize open source data-analytic tools for enterprise use.
- Ensure data governance policies are followed by implementing or validating data lineage, quality checks, and data classification.
- Understand and follow the company development lifecycle to develop, deploy and deliver the solutions.
- Designs and develops data ingestion frameworks leveraging open source tools and data processing frameworks.
- Designs and develops complex and critical data projects.
- Develops, implements, and supports application codes and analytical models.
- Creates and enhances data solutions that enable seamless integration and flow of data across the data ecosystem.
- Designs and develops real time processing solutions
- 5 Years of experience
- Hadoop, Spark
- Kafka, Python
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-204203
Publish Date: 14 Jul 2022